Winter Webinar Wednesdays Harvesting
Our AR+ Transformations Winter Wednesdays Webinar series occured in January and February.
The 4 webinars helped warm up the space for our face to face Gathering.
100+ registered from around the globe.
We have been uploading recordings and notes at the links below.
We invite your reflections below!
- Transformation & Action Research discussed the challenges, the politics, the promise of transformations oriented action research in the context of the African Alliance for Food Sovereignty, led by Dr. Million Belay
- #MeThree discussed how to invite historically marginalized and/or disempowered voices of experience into collaborative action, led by lead discussant Dr. Jean Hartmann.
- Large Scale Action Research Transition Challenges, led by Dr. Derk Loorbach discussed transitions science as practiced at DRIFT/ Utrecht U. and its application to the disappearance of global biodiversity.
- Drs. Hilary Bradbury &Steve Waddell on the Global Unifying Learning Program (GULP) as a transformational global “sandbox”experiment envisioned as supporting action researchers tackling sustainability challenges. Participants expressed (chat notes here) what they want from a global learning platform and imagined how our needs and our offers can sync up.
We invite participants to share some reflections below! Thanks for participating and stay tuned for our next webinar series.
- Action Research for Transforming the Poverty Field. ARJ Special issue is out! - March 4, 2024
- Starting March 12 coLAB: From Chopsticks to Tchaikovsky: Developing repertoire for personal and systems resilience at a time of planetary crisis. - February 27, 2024
- Framing AR+ community activities for 2024 - February 23, 2024