Community Gathering 2023
AR+ RETREAT 2023
AR+ Transformations Gathering III
November 9 - 12, 2023 in the Italian Alps
Nourishing ourselves and the soil: Developmental and Transformational.
With thanks to the Free University of Bolzano - Campus of Bressanone - Brixen
Nearest airport: Innsbruck, Austria. Take train to Bressanone - Brixen.
- AR+ Members €250 (inc.shared local and sustainable dinner, daily).
- Zoom attendee: €90
- Non-members, €550 (inc dinner and invitation to AR+ coLAB in 2024)
Accommodations. We recommend you make your arrangements soonest! Note: everything's walkable.
- Vintlerhof Farm (B&B) - An organic and bio social farm, also a key location for many of our meetings.
- Goldener Adler (4 stars) - located in town and close to the university where we start our Gathering.
- Seminario (B&B).
Pre gathering. Thursday afternoon Nov 9th. All Gathering attendees are welcome to a conference program at University. Note it is a separate program designed around university parameters with workshop opportunities.
Gathering: Nov 10th Friday 08.30AM - Nov 12th Sunday at noon. Consider each day as a series of participative blocks of time in which “transitions” are as important as our “content” sessions. The content blocks are designed and led, primarily, by AR+ members who are currently engaged in coLABs. Therefore expect workshopping on Regenerative Organizing, Leadership as Developmental Friendship that's transforming inherited supremacy dynamics, Relational Meditation, and Amicable creativity. All with a constructivist developmental flourish.We aspire to our time being nourishing, intellectually engaging, sustainability focused and restorative. Expect a pre-Gathering zoom meeting in October to warm the relational space!
Gathering Design Team Intentions
1.Retreating: Quiet and exciting,
2. Gathering: Reflecting on the seasons of 2023.
3. Sociocracy in action: Shaping 2024 for ourselves individually and with one another.
The design team (Alessandra Piccoli, Ilaria Di Stefano & Hilary Bradbury) is already working with coLAB facilitators to create our participative program. Non members are also welcome to participate in co-design if registered by June 21. The final program will be shared in September with a final call to registration.
- Drs. Alessandra Piccoli, Ilaria Di Stefano & Hilary Bradbury, who may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reserve Your Place...