The Journal of Awareness-Based Systems Change welcomes original contributions by January 15 2023
“The Journal of Awareness-Based Systems Change is an independent, open-source journal dedicated to:
- Bridging research and practice, e.g. refining and critically reflecting the theoretical, conceptual and practical foundations of awareness-based systems change.
- Linking inner and outer transformation as well as individual and collective transformation.
- Further evolving (practical) knowing about, and how to promote “vertical literacy”, e.g. by explicating and reflecting on implicit as well as embodied and tacit levels of understanding about transformation processes.
- Integrating multiple ways of knowing, such as 1st, 2nd and 3rd person methodologies, perspectives and epistemologies as they apply to social field change.
- Representing a broad range of voices, including those often marginalized in academia and the social system.
- Co-evolving new methodologies which make visible and research deeper layers of social systems and help actualize their potentials, in
- Constructing professional identities through boundary work in participatory action research - September 11, 2023
- feminist participatory action research to co-produce a research agenda with British Pakistani women - September 11, 2023
- Organizational welfare through action-research: The case of a social cooperative - September 11, 2023